Keep Your Wringer Stable and Steady Wringing to remove excess water is an important step when manually washing clothes. Wringing by hand is a tedious and tiring chore and is very difficult with larger items. A wringer is much easier and more effective. Benefits: Stable base to attach a clothes...
Keep Your Wringer Stable and Steady
Wringing to remove excess water is an important step when manually washing clothes. Wringing by hand is a tedious and tiring chore and is very difficult with larger items. A wringer is much easier and more effective.
- Stable base to attach a clothes wringer
- Captures and drains the water
- Rust-free aluminum
- Deigned to be clamped to a table for stability
When using a wringer, it is important that the wringer is stable. I read where someone attached a wringer to a bucket. It was so unsteady, she had to have someone hold the bucket while she cranked the wringer. There is a better way. Deluxe Camping’s Wringer Station is designed specifically for you to have a stable and steady wringer while wringing out your clothes.
The wringer station also captures the used water so that it can be reused if wanted or disposed. It also provides an area for the clothes to sit prior to or while wringing.
The Wringer Station is made in the USA of sturdy, rust-free aluminum. It includes the stainless steel pan to capture the water, the rack that rests on top of the pan, and the hose with a shut off valve to drain the water (bucket and clamps not included).
if you already have a wringer, purchase just the Wringer Station. To purchase a complete wringer station with a wringer click Here.
For a complete, large-capacity laundry solution, check out the Deluxe Off-Grid Laundry.
- Wring the clothes after washing and prior to rinsing. This removes excess soapy water and improves quality of rinse cycle.
- After the rinse cycle, you can reuse the rinse water for the next wash cycle thus conserving water.
- Place the Wringer Station on a table or platform to use. This eliminates having to bend over when wringing your clothes.
- It is recommended that the Wringer Station be secured to the table with clamps. There are several models you can use. I have found that a quick clamp is easiest. You may also use a c-clamp. When attached to the Deluxe Off-Grid Laundry, no clamps are needed.
- If you place the Wringer Station at the end of a table and place a laundry basket on the ground at the end of the table, the clothes will fall from the wringer right into the basket.
- Wringing clothes can be done by one person, but will be faster and safer if done with two people. One feeds the clothes while the other turns the hand
- Turn off drain valve at the end of the hose when emptying bucket to avoid spillage.
Includes: Base pan, drain hose with shut-off valve, rack
Dimensions: 26 x 20 x 7 inches
Weight: 13.6 pounds